The Z Bar Plugs is a tubeless tyre repair kit that sits inside the handlebars. It has two detachable parts. The first part has a needle tool as well as three 5mm thick tire plugs and the other part has a knife with three 2mm tire plugs.
You don't need any tools to attach it to the handlebars; you just need to turn the aluminium outer. Each part can be attached to the left or right depending on the rider's preference. The Z Bar Plugs give cyclists the possibility to have a permanent repair solution for punctures to their bike whilst out riding.
- Simple to use: No need to remove the tyre. NB: see instructions.
- Better reliability: Long-lasting repair for 1 to 5mm punctures.
- Easy access: Possible to get out without any tools using an expandable screw system.
- Discrete with a sleek finish: Integrated in the handlebars. Bar end plugs in anodised aluminium.
- Possible to attach a chain: The needle tool adaptor can be used for securing a safety chain (chain not supplied).
- Weight: 75 g
- Material: Anodised aluminium handlebar plugs
- Length: 2 x 50 mm
- Handlebar compatible: Internal diameter of between 17.5mm and 21mm
- Plugs: 3 x √ò 2mm + 3 x √ò 4mm