Servicing & Repairs
Here at The Bikerack, we have a fully equipped workshop with well trained and very knowledgeable mechanics at all times. This ensures, where possible, a fast turn around of your repair. Our aim is to have your pride and joy back to you within 24 hours. However, during busy periods this can run into 48 hours.
We perform a wide range of bicycle servicing on all bikes. No job is too big or too small - from kids bikes to the more specialised competition level machines.
- General bicycle maintenance (brakes, gears, regreasing of bearings etc)
- Wheel building
- Overhaul of full suspension frames (replacement of pivot bearings/bushes)
- Repair of carbon frames
- Servicing of hydraulic brake systems
- Full access to Shimano and Sram small parts so we can save your expensive gear shifter, rear mech etc rather than replace it
- Full Service and Valet available
We are Fox Racing Shox approved Service Center and can perform all Fox suspension servicing, from a quick clean and lube of your forks to a full shock rebuild.
We specialise in Fox and Rockshox suspension but also work on DVO suspension, Marzocchi, Sr Suntour, Manitou, Cane Creek and X-Fusion./p>
We are one of the only business in the country who have specialist tooling to perform full suspension overhauls on site, including damper vacuum bleeding equipment.
If you wish to send us in your suspension or dropper post for service you can download this form and put it in the box with your parts.
Prices are for labour only and do not include parts.
For all service inquiries contact us or visit us at the shop!