Servicing & Repairs
At the Bikerack we have a fully equipped workshop and experienced mechanics on site 6 days a week. This ensures, where possible, a fast turn around of your repair. Our aim is to have your pride and joy back to you within 24 hours. However, during busy periods this can run into 48 hours.
We perform a wide range of bicycle servicing on all bikes. No job is too big or too small - from kids bikes to specialised competition level machines.
General bicycle maintenance (brakes, gears, regreasing of bearings etc)
Overhaul of full suspension frames (replacement of pivot bearings/bushes)
Repair of carbon frames
Servicing of hydraulic brake systems
Full access to Shimano and Sram small parts so we can save your expensive gear shifter, rear mech etc rather than replace it
Full Service and Valet available
We are Fox Racing Shox approved Service Center and can perform all Fox suspension servicing, from a quick clean and lube of your forks to a full shock rebuild.
We specialise in Fox and Rockshox suspension but also work with DVO suspension, Marzocchi, Sr Suntour, Manitou, Cane Creek and X-Fusion suspension products.
We are one of the only business in the country who have specialist tooling to perform full suspension overhauls on site, including damper vacuum bleeding equipment.
If you wish to send us in your suspension or dropper post for service you can download the form below and include it in the box with your parts.
Prices are for labour only and do not include parts.
For all service inquiries contact us or visit us at the shop!
- Full safety check
- Adjust Brakes
- Adjust Gears
- Check bearings in wheels, headset and bottom bracket and adjust correctly
- Tension wheels*
General Sevice & Valet
- Full valet of your bike
- Clean, degrease and detail of entire bike
- Regrease and reassembly
- All items included in General Service
- Fit new tyre and/or tube
- Does not include price of tube/tyre
- True and tension of wheel
- additional charges apply for spoke replacement
- Full wheel build/rebuild.
- Spokes and wheel parts can be supplied by us.
- Complimentary wheel tension after first few months use.
- Basic fork Lower leg and shock air can servicing
- Full damper rebuild for forks and shocks
- Nitrogen charging for sealed damper cartridges
- Aftermarket suspension upgrades from Vorsprung, Fast suspension, Push industries etc...
Bleed Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Fluid and Bleed for one brake
- We service all brands of brake
- We stock spare pads and spares for most brands should you need more than a bleed