The Profil Max FP60 floor pump is a high-quality product manufactured at our factory in France. The handle is made from wood and the body from anodised aluminium. The hi-tech base is reinforced using fibres ensuring that the vibrations or high temperatures created during inflation are absorbed. The Profil Max FP60 benefits from Zefal's experience of more than 130 years combined with its innovation.
- Z-Switch system: Easy change from Presta to Schrader or Dunlop via a simple switch.
- Handle made from wood sourced in France: Wood sourced from sustainable forests.
- Robust and high-quality.
- Gauge with magnifying lens: Easier gauge reading.
- Large reinforced base: Reinforced material providing a high level of rigidity.
- Integrated locking hook: For handle and hose.
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Connection: Z-Switch
- Handle: Natural beech wood
- Pressure: 12 bar / 174 psi
- Barrel: Anodised aluminium
- Hose length: 1100 mm / 43‚Äô‚Äô
- Height: 670 mm / 26.4‚Äò‚Äô
- Base: Reinforced composite
- Gauge √ò: √ò 70 mm / 3'‚Äô