Look fast and increase your lap speed in the Tifosi Crit.
This particular version includes Tifosis highest level of lens technology, Polarized Fototec lenses, combining the glare reducing properties of polarised lenses with the variable tint features of Fototec. The result is a lens that has you covered from dawn to dusk, whether you are riding first thing, sailing at high noon, or squeezing in one more run on the slopes. Tifosi Polarised Fototec lenses offer 100% protection against harmful UVA / UVB rays, and have a Light Transmission of 11.9% ( very dark ) to 32.1%, with a neutral tint.
Vented lenses decrease fogging and the fully adjustable, slip resistant hydrophilic rubber arms and nose pieces ensure a custom fit. Virtually indestructible Grilamid TR-90 nylon frames keep the supremely stylish Crit lightweight, and the wrap lenses protect your eyes from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Includes a zipped hardshell case and a microfibre cleaning pouch.
• Hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pieces for a no-slip fit
• Adjustable nose and arm pieces
• Vented lenses increase air circulation & reduce fogging
• Fits M-L face size
• 31 grams
• 100% protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays
• Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects*
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device