- Mountain bike's first tuned carbon wheel system for cross country/trail riding and racing.
- Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
- Engagement: 0.52º quiet engagement / six pawls
- ETRTO: 585mm (27.5), 622mm (29)
- Hub: Industry Nine Hydra
- Inner Rim Width: Front 26.5mm, Rear 24.5mm
- Outer Rim Width: Front 31.1mm, Rear 29.5mm
- Rim Height 19mm
- Spoke Count: Front 28, Rear 32
- Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray
- Warranty: Lifetime (rim only)
- Weight: 1490g per set
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device