SRAM X0 POWER METER UPGRADE - LEFT ARM AND POWERMETER SPINDLE X0 D1 Q174 55MM CHAINLINE DUB MTB WIDE (RIGHT ARM/BB/SPIDER/CHAINRING NON INCLUDED)Sram:
X0 Eagle AXS Transmission Left arm Spindle Power Meter provides riders with accurate, live power data delivery housed in our most advanced aluminum crankset. The power meter technology is integrated through what we call “DUB-PWR” – a unique design that elegantly houses Quarq’s reliable and accurate power measurement inside the DUB crank spindle itself. Measuring left-side power to calculate total watts, it’s subtle, lightweight, compatible with any chainring setup, and boasts unbeatable battery life. It is also compatible with the Flight Attendant system, allowing for total connectivity between all AXS enabled components. No-compromise, no-fuss data delivery with robustness in mind.
- Innovative DUB-PWR design allows for lightweight, subtle Quarq power integration.
- Compatible with Flight Attendant
- Unique, groundbreaking design integrated with the lightest aluminum crankset on the market.
- +/- 3% accuracy
- Long battery life (400+hours)
- User replaceable AAA lithium battery
- Waterproof (IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Right arm, Bottom bracket, Chainring and Spider not included
Crank arm length: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road WIDE DUB BBs, except Ai
Chainring Size: n/a
Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): n/a
BB Spindle Interface: DUB
Chainring material: n/a
Crank arm material: Carbon
Color (Crank arm): Black
Power Meter Type: Spindle
Hub Spacing Compatibility: n/a