Delivering exceptional performance, the SRAM Force 22 features a unidirectional carbon crank arm and forged alloy spider. The durable X Glide R™ chainrings are designed for use with YAW™ Technology in the front derailleur for high-quality performance.
Like SRAM RED, the hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fibre to further improve stiffness and shed weight.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fibre while presenting a sleek appearance
- Stiffer X-GlideR chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimised for shifting with the Yaw™ front derailleur
- Arm Material: Carbon, Machined alloy spider
- Crank Arm Length: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Chainrings Included: Yes
- Chainring Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 110 BCD, 130 BCD
- Chainring Material: Machined alloy
- Chainring Size: 46/36T, 50/34T, 52/36T, 53/39T
- Compatibility: 11-Speed
- Bolts: Alloy Double Hex
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Speed: 11 Speed
- Weight: 715g
- Part No: FC-FRC-2X11-A1
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device