The new SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we've engineered the DUB™ spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride.
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard.
- Greater bearing durability
- Easy installation
- Threaded internal cups for integrated look
- BB-frame interface - T47 (Road and Road Wide) 68mm, T47 (Road and Road Wide) 77mm, T47 (Road Wide: 85.5mm), T47 (Road: 85.5mm)
- Crank-BB interface - DUB
- Bearing type - Ceramic, Standard
- Spindle diameter - DUB
- Spindle length - n/a
- Chainline - n/a
- Support E-type FD - n/a
- Cup material - n/a, Plastic