The Lapierre Spicy 6.9 is a hard-charging enduro weapon, with a carbon fibre frame, top of the range suspension components and well thought out build kit.
The Spicy 6.9 is an amazing bike for the money with a bike shop employee type spec, this build is fitted with top of the line components where it counts with some choice spec choices to save you a ton of cash.
With a carbon fibre frame, 29" wheels and Fox 38 fork and DHX2 coild shock this is an enduro race machine at an impressive pricepoint.
- Frame: Spicy Full carbon Ultimate 170mm travel (29'), pressfit, boost, metric, thru axle
- Fork: New Fox 38 Float Performance boost 15x110 170mm (29")
- Shock Absorber: Fox DHX2 Performance SE 2-position Adjust lever Trunnion spring rate: 300(S) 350(M) 400(L) 450(XL)
- Rear derailleur: SRAM GX Lunar Eagle, 12s
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 7K Eagle boost 148 Dub 12s 32T 165mm (S) / 170mm (M/L) / 175mm (XL)
- Bottom bracket: Dub Press Fit MtB 92
- Sprocket: SRAM PG1210 Eagle 11-50 12s
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle 12s
- Brakes: SRAM G2 R Gloss black 4 pistons
- Discs: SRAM Centerline Rounded 200mm front/rear
- Shifters / Brake levers: SRAM NX Eagle MatchMaker 12s
- Headset: FSA Orbit Zero stack
- Handlebar: Lapierre alloy 6061DB, Width: 760mm, Rise: 15mm, (S/M), Width: 780mm, Rise: 30mm (L/XL), Ø: 31.8mm bar bore
- Grips: Lapierre "Fit" grips, M: small size, L/XL: large size
- Stem: Lapierre Full CNC alloy, 0°, L: 35mm (S) 40mm (M) 45mm (L/XL)
- Seatpost: Lapierre dropper by JD, travel: 130mm(S), 150mm (M/L/XL)
- Saddle: Lapierre Crmo by Velo
- Front hub: Lapierre by Fastace DF813 , boost 15x110, 32H
- Rear hub: Lapierre by Fastace DR813, 4 sealed bearings, boost 12x148, 32H
- Rims: Mavic EX630 32H, tubeless ready
- Tires: Maxxis, front: Assegai 3C Maxxterra, EXO, TR (29") / rear: Minion DHR II 29x2.40 Wide Trail, 60TPI, 3C Maxxterra, EXO, TR
- Pedals: NW-91K
- Accessories: Tubeless flap + valves + Thru axle Bottle opener lever
- Weight: 15.8 kg *
- Size: S, M, L, XL
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour