The Hyperglide (HG) sprockets on the Shimano XT M8000 cassette enable the chain to move smoothly across the cassette even under load, resulting in a crisp shifting movement when required. These advanced sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load. Also, the close-ratio gearing enables more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control.
That's not all, as the light and durable sprockets on the Shimano Deore XT M8000 mountain bike cassette are cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity and their chrome-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion.
- Use: MTB
- Speed: 11-speed
- Ratio: 11-46T
- Recommended Chain: For 11-speed HG-X11 MTB chains
- High-performance 11-speed Dyna-SysII cassette
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy carriers to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Light and durable 46T sprocket
- Chrome-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring