Deore M6100 brake lever gives you plenty of power at your finger tips, with easy to use hinged design.
With quicker brake engagement and shorter free stroke, the Shimano Deore BL-M6100 brake lever delivers intuitive braking so you can stay focused on the trail ahead. The I-Spec EV shift lever offers a wider adjustment range for superior rider tuning.
I-Spec EV creates a clean and action-optimized cockpit that provides greater focus and flexibility for a wider range of riders.
- Wider adjustment range allows riders of various styles, preferences and body styles to adjust to the optimal position
- Ergonomic design, quicker lever access, and light operation enhance rider comfort and concentration
With its wider adjustment range, I-Spec EV levers can be adjusted to the optimal position to match a wider range of riding styles (Enduro / XC / etc.), rider preferences and rider anatomies (hand and arm alignment).
I-Spec EV increases brake lever rigidity by moving the brake clamp position inward to create an extra point of contact between the bar and the lever. This additional bracing drastically increases bike control and braking engagement while maintaining space between the clamp and support point for other handlebar accessories.
When you pull a Servowave brake lever, initial pad travel is fast, so little lever movement is needed to bring the pads into contact with the rotor. The power multiplication factor then increases rapidly at the pad-to-rim contact so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
- Opening clamp band design with hinge for easy Installation and removal
- I-Spec EV compatible
- Lever reach adjustment
- Alloy brake lever for secure and dependable braking
- For use with mineral oil only