The new Hope RX disc rotor for road bikes is a two-part design with a light aluminum spider and a larger friction surface. These rotors have a stainless steel braking surface riveted to an aluminium spideris "floating", this design saves weight and the disc can expand and contract without deforming the disc.
- Floating design deals with changes in temperature
- These Floating rotors are now a firm favourite amongst both performance orientated riders and those just looking for something a little different
- Round edge braking surface
- Custom steel braking surface riveted to an aluminium central carrier
- As well as offering a significant weight saving
- New design with wider braking surface to make them more compatible with other companies brakes