The RRP ProGuard offers unmatched protection from mud and spray. The perfect guard for enduro or downhill racers and essential for weekend warriors looking for the very best protection whilst maximising tyre clearance and reducing the mud clogging issues seen with other mudguards of this style.
The ProGuard is our amazing new range of FRONT and REAR mudguards for disc brake mountain bikes offering unmatched protection from mud and spray, it’s perfect for Trail, Enduro or Downhill racers and essential for the weekend warrior looking for the very best protection. Our design intent was to increase the tyre clearance, improve fit, and reduce the mud clogging issues seen with this type of mudguard.
The MINI offers a very compact design for all year round protection, The STANDARD offers superb protection in a shorter more compact design, whereas the longer MAX PROTECTION version (21mm longer at front than the STANDARD and 68mm longer at the rear) offers incredible unmatched levels of protection.
Available in 3 sizes
- Mini: 386mm long 85g (without cable ties)
- Standard: 494mm long 119g (without cable ties)
- Max Protection: 582mm long 133g (without cable ties)
- Wheel size: universal fit for 26” 27.5” 29”
- Tyres: fits up to a 3” tyre
- Forks: fits all forks including Boost forks (except reverse arch)
- Fork Travel: Any travel