High performance trail-conqueror.
All new Flume combines advanced off-road footwear technology with bike-specific performance to offer a trail flat shoe that's designed to outlast the biggest epics. The Cordura® upper is breathable and lightweight, but also trail-tough and protective with a stitch-free and fully welded construction. The new adaptable outsole has a supportive pedal contact area featuring our MAX GRIP rubber for a confident connection with the pedal when charging the trail ahead. Compliant reverse hex traction in the toe and heel make easier work when hiking becomes necessary.
- MAX GRIP rubber outsole.
- Hexagon outsole featuring reverse hex traction pattern on toe and heel for hike able climbs and descents.
- D3O® High Impact Zone Technology insole absorbs impact and reduces fatigue.
- Traditional lacing for a tailored fit.
- Elastic lace tuck to keep laces secure.
- Lightweight bonded upper featuring Cordura® mesh for durability and breathability.
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining controls odor.
- TPU mud guard to protect against dirt, debris and rubbing.
- TPU toe and heel protection with reinforced anti-abrasion film.
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris.
- EVA midsole for extra cushion and support.
- Heel pull tab for easy entry.