Suspension Tuning Simplified
No matter the ride style. No matter the terrain. No matter the skill level. ShockWiz is an automated suspension tuning device for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight and durable, this powerful device provides tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression, and rebound.
ShockWiz is made with every rider in mind. Tuning recommendations are provided for balanced riding, playful riding, or custom tuning styles for riders that don’t fit the standard mold. Easily swap between tuning styles to test out what is most comfortable for your ride and enjoy a longer, smoother ride. The ShockWiz suspension tuning device is made for any riding level as well. Advice is provided in the ShockWiz app for air pressure, spring rate, compression, and rebound. The device is able to tailor recommendations to how you are riding as well - this powerful suspension tuning devices works for cross-country riding, trail riding, all-mountain riding, and down hill riding.
- Compatibility - ShockWiz works with air-sprung mountain bikes, including RockShox, DVO, Manitou, Marzocchi, Formula, Cane Creek, Cannondale, and Fox
- Automated Tuning Recommendations - recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound are displayed in the intuitive smartphone app.
- Shock Tuning Score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you.
- All Riding Styles - works for Cross-country, Trail, All Mountain or Downhill
- Customizable - two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options
- Measurement - User can select pressure units (psi/bar/kPa)
- Battery - CR2032 battery lasts for months.
- Durability - IP67 waterproof and dustproof rating
- ShockWiz App - Smartphone App is compatible with Apple and Android phones
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device