The Park Tool PCS10.3 bicycle repair stand offers impressive features and functionality and portability for home mechanics and track side repairs on raceday
Workshop Quality Bike Repair Stand
A work stand is the backbone of any shop. Holding the bike at a convenient working height allows easy access for adjustments, cleaning and repair. The PCS-10.3 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand was designed and built using Park Tool's 50 years of experience creating professional shop stands used in shops around the world. The unique three-point leg system and stout adjustable uprights create an extremely solid platform capable of handling bikes up to 80 lbs. (36kg). Easy to set up and use in a home shop, the PCS-10.3 also folds easily for transport or storage.
Adjustable, Stable and Convenient Bike Workstand
World-famous Park Tool cam-actuated, micro-adjustable clamp that allows quick entry and exit and fits 1" to 3" (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material. It features narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/7cm) that fit into tight areas or on short seat posts. Plus, its mounting clamp has a 360° infinite clamp rotation that allows the bike to be placed in the optimal position for specific repairs. It features an all-steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability. Also, it's engineered with teardrop-shaped tubing that adds strength and ensures perfect positioning during use and when folded for storage. And, it folds quickly and easily to 43" for storage using aluminium quick-release mechanisms and strong tubular support braces.
- Quick-release height adjustment from 39" to 57" (99cm-145cm)
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Super-strong glass-filled nylon composite fittings and top tube internals creating smooth rotation and secure positioning
- Includes height adjustable compact tray to hold small parts, a few tools and the PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (optional accessory)
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (92cm x 92cm x 121cm)
- Weight: 17 lbs. (7.71kg)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device