Building on the success of the GravelKing Slick and the GravelKing SK, both industry leading tyres in the gravel category. Panaracer has developed the next generation of the gravel tires in the GravelKing Semi Slick.
Designed as a dryer condition or race day ready and fast rolling tyre, the Semi Slick is made for those riders who want to go fast while maintaining great control, traction and climbing prowess.
The Semi Slick features an all new tread pattern consisting of a smooth diamond pattern centre with more aggressive side lugs.
This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 120 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer’s proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound.
- Tubeless Compatible (Up to 60psi)
- ZSG Advance Compound
- AX-Alpha Advanced Alpha Extra Cord
- Anti-Flat Casing
- Bead: Folding
- Sizes: 700 x 32c / 700 x 35c / 700 x 38c / 700 x 43c / 27.5 x 1.9 (48c)
- Weight: 330g / 380g / 410g / 480g / 540g
- Colours: Black/Black, Black/Brown
- Made in Japan
ZSG Natural Compound
Our own very low rolling resistance as the premium compound. Its enhanced wear resistance makes it perfect for a long lasting training tire with an excellent ride.
AX-Alpha - Advanced Alpha Extra Cord
AX technology uses extremely narrow cord which is weaved at a super high density into the casing for lightness and flexibility. This increased density improves resistance to cuts and abrasions.
Anti-puncture reinforcement throughout the tire strengthens resistance to cuts and pinch flats.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device