The Orange Clockwork has been a staple of the performance Orange Bikes line-up for as long as we can remember. This year's Clockwork frame has more reach, and a slack 66° head-angle and a low centre of gravity that takes the ride to the next level. And thats what we show up for right? — the ride.
With its RockShox Judy Silver TK 130mm travel fork and rock solid Shimano Deore drive train, it's plain to see the 2021 is no imposter. The Clockwork is anything but; it's a great performer, great spec, great all-rounder and the perfect launch pad for anyone young or old. It covers all the bases, will fly around trail centres, load up for a bivvy bag expedition and even get you started in racing.
WHY THE CLOCKWORK?
- Frame designed in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty
- Custom butted 6061-T6 aluminium
- 27.5 inch wheels
- Geometry tailored to a 130mm travel fork
- Bolt through 12 x 148 hub spacing
- Internal dropper seatpost compatible
- Generous tyre clearance
- Designed for covering miles with ease
- Confidence inspiring with a zest of sharp handling
- RockShox Judy Silver TK 130mm 27.5 Boost Fork
- Shimano Deore 11spd Shadow Plus drivetrain
- Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Strange Cockpit components
FRAME AND FORK
6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube. Wheel Size: 27.5.
WHEEL AND TYRES
|6061-T6 Custom Butted Aluminium|
|Seat Tube Length||16"||17"||18"||20"|
|A. Head Angle||66°||66°||66°||66°|
|B. Seat Angle||74°||74°||74°||74°|
|C. Top Tube||612||625||638||650|
|D. Effective TT||610||630||650||670|
|E. BB Height (axle diff)||-50||-50||-50||-50|
|E. BB Height (from ground)||304||304||304||304|
|G. Head Tube||100||110||110||120|
|Unless otherwise indicated all measurements are in mm. Frame angles are measured static, without rider sag. Bottom bracket height from ground is with 712 mm Ø tyre.|
|Rear Hub||12 x 148 mm Boost|
|Seatpost Ø||30.9 mm|
|Seat Clamp Ø||34.9 mm|
|BB Shell||73 mm|
|1.1/8" Headset||Upper: ZS44/28.6
BIKE SIZING GUIDELINES
Please note: This is for guidance only. You may be taller or shorter, it doesn't mean our bikes will not fit you. The best way to determine the correct bike size for you is to try one.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device