NUKEPROOF NEUTRON V2 FREEHUB BODY 36T
This freehub body set is designed for use with Nukeproof Neutron V2 hubs. A new hub seal and bushing is supplied with Nukeproof freehubs. To avoid damage to the hub seal, turn the freehub anti-clockwise as you fit.
If you have a HG / XD hub and want to convert to microspline, you will need Nukeproof's microspline conversion kit (Part Number: NUKNEUV236MSCONV).
1. Remove driveside end cap
2. Pull off old freehub turning anticlockwise as you pull
3. Check hub seal for damage, if it is damaged remove the seal
4. If seal was removed, press on new seal
5. Apply grease hub ratchet ring
6. Apply thin grease to freehub pawls & springs then push onto hub shell turning anticlockwise
7. Refit driveside end cap
- Hub Compatibility:¬¨‚Ä†Nukeproof Neutron V2
- Cassette Compatibility:¬¨‚Ä†Shimano HG ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ 9, 10, 11 and 12 Shimano HG spline cassettes; SRAM XD ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ SRAM Eagle XD Cassettes or Shimano Microspline ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ Shimano microspline cassettes
- Points of Engagement:¬¨‚Ä†36
- Part Number:¬¨‚Ä†Shimano HG Freehub: NUKNEUV236TFHHG; SRAM XD Freehub: NUKNEUV236TFHXD; Shimano Microspline Freehub: NUKNEUV236TFHMS
- This freehub is only compatible with Nukeproof Neutron V2 hubs