Our premium 1X RaceFace Boost 148 direct mount compatible Oval chainrings are designed for CINCH system RaceFace uses to mount chainring directly to the crank. This version is for BOOST 148 specific bikes and FAT BIKES (when reversed).
- 26T (52g)
- 28T (54g)
- 30T (58g)
- 32T (62g)
- 34T (69g)
- 36T (75g)
Compatibility: RaceFace Cinch system cranks. RF Next SL, RF SIXC, RF Turbine, RF Atlas, AEFFECT CINCH cranks. 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible.
Material: CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
Chainline: 52mm. 3mm offset
Mounting: Direct Mount
Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
Advantages of our special Oval chainrings:
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Designed to handle mud and grass with easy
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- Reduces stress on knees and helps to maintain your legs fresher for longer.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device