The Carbotecture SL brake master consists of a composite material made of polymers and embedded carbon fibres. This combination makes the brake master light and extremely resistant.
The radial master design reduces friction and enables small/large transmission ratios. This reduces transmission losses and makes the brake more sensitive and easier to modulate.
AWARD-WINNING BRAKING PERFORMANCE
The MT7 Pro’s one-piece 4-piston caliper is made of forged aluminium.
This manufacturing method gives the calliper its extraordinary degree of rigidity, making the MT7 Pro one of the strongest and most easily-modulated brakes on the market.
- Scope of UseGravity, Enduro, E-MTB
- Weight255 g
- MasterMaterial: Carbotecture SL, Flip-Flop-Design
- Lever Blade1-Finger, Aluminum
- Brake FluidRoyal Blood (mineral oil based)
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology)Yes
- Bite AdjustNo, only optional
- Reach AdjustYes, toolless
- Banjo FittingYes
- TubingMAGURA Disctube
- Shift MixYes (optional)
- Remote MixYes (optional)
- Recommended RotorStorm HC, MDR-C, MDR-P
- eBike SwitchNo
- ColorsBlack-Fluro-Yellow (Master), Mystic Grey Anodized (Caliper)