- The all-new Maxxis Receptor is a semi-slick gravel tyre designed for riding on pavement, hard-packed dirt roads, and light gravel
- Recommended Use: The Receptor slots into the Maxxis gravel line between our high-volume Velocita slick and the knobbier Rambler. Choose the Maxxis Receptor if you ride predominantly on smooth surfaces with the occasional unpaved adventure
- Best forRoad, Hardpack, Light Gravel
- Compound: Dual Compound Technology
- Breaker: EXO Puncture Protection
- Tubeless Tyre
- Max PSI: 60
- Bead Type: Folding
- Weight: 484g
- Dual Compound
Two compounds used within the tread of select tyres to offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip
An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high
Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Liquid sealants should only be used in the following types of tyres: Tubeless Road, Tubular, and Tubeless Ready. The use of liquid sealants in any other Maxxi tyre will void the warranty
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device