- Designed for the 2008 Bejing games the DTH is superlight and accelerates like no other BMX tyre. The first few pedal strokes win the holeshot. The holeshot wins the race. Designed for the 2008 Beijing Games, the foldable DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tyre, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners incomparably on hard-packed tracks and rolls fast on the straights. The Gold Medal is just a sprint away
- Drop. The. Hammer
- Terrain Guide Dirt, Street, Park, Flat
- Compound: Dual Compound Technology
- Breaker: Silkworm Puncture Protection
- Max PSI: 60
- Bead Type: Wire
- TPI: 120
- Weight: 440g
- Dual Compound
Two compounds used within the tread of select tires to offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip
Silkworm is an exclusive material incorporated into the casing of select models, increasing puncture and tear resistance. Silkworm is featured under the tread as a breaker
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device