- The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails
- Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed
- An all-around trail tyre excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding
- The new standard in enduro tyres
- Best for Loose/Hard, Medium, Loose
- Cornering Control 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency 1 2 3 4
- Compound: Dual Compound Technology
- Breaker: EXO Puncture Protection
- Max PSI: 60
- Bead Type: Folding
- Tubeless Tyre
- TPI: 60
- Weight: 815g
- Dual Compound
Two compounds used within the tread of select tires to offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip.
An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high
Tubeless tires provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tire; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Liquid sealants should only be used in the following types of tires: Tubeless Road, Tubular, and Tubeless Ready. The use of liquid sealants in any other Maxxis tire will void the warranty
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device