The Leatt 3DF 5.0 Kids Elbow Guards feature Leatt's 3DF impact-absorbing foam with a abrasion resistant armid outer layer for durability, providing CE certified level one impact protection for the elbow. The super-soft and perforated main sleeve fabric is designed with MoistureCool fabric for maximum comfort and ventilation and also features anti-odor properties.
The 3DF 5.0 Kids Elbow Guards were designed with aggressive riding in mind and feature advanced ergonomic and performance features to help the guards stay in place. An integrated Silicon X-strap is draped across the forearms, as well as silicon print encompassing the bicep and elbow; working together to make a slip-free fit, capable of holding up to the roughest of riding. Leatt also designed the 5.0 Elbow Guards with unique left/right fittings and pre-curved the guards for the best fit when in riding position.
- Abrasion resistant Aramid outer layer for durability
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam adds breathability so it doesn’t get too hot.
- CE certified EN1621-1 level one elbow protection
- Silicone X-strap anti-slip forearm strap
- MoistureCool anti-odor and wicking fabrics
- Silicone printed elbow grip stays in place no matter how aggressive you ride
- Pre-curved 3D design for optimal fit