The all new Tech 4 X2 builds on our 25+ years’ experience designing and manufacturing hydraulic brake systems. The Tech 4 uses all new internal sealing for reduced friction and the pivot spins on roller bearings, allowing the spring rate to be reduced. The lower spring rate in turn gives a lighter lever action, reducing rider fatigue and keeping our legendary feel and modulation. Combine this with an updated X2 Postmount or Flatmount caliper a lightweight adjustable brake.
- 30% pressure increase compared with the Tech 3 brake
- Hinged clamp design to reduce weight and reservoir area increased to lower overall stack height.
- Shifter integration has been improved and now offers 30° of angle adjustment as well as neater packaging and compatibility with the latest shifters. Lateral adjustment on both sides of the master cylinder is also possible to give a wide range of lever position options.
- The Tech 4 retains the tool-free bite point and reach adjustments from the Tech 3
- All Tech 4 brakes are supplied with new racing compound pads.