Allows you to replace the sleeve of your Hiplok if it has become worn or damaged, or if you are bored of the colour!
Instructions for replacement of sleeve:
1. Remove sleeve by untightening and removing allen bolts at each end of Hiplok, taking care to note which chain link the allen bolts are positioned in.
2. Slide old sleeve off chain.
3. Thread chain through inside of new sleeve.
4. Replace allen bolts through eyelets of sleeve, and fasten allen bolts through chain at same position as old sleeve.
5. Check position and orientation of sleeve, chain and buckle before use.
Tools required: 2 x 4mm allen keys.
- ALL BLACK
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device