The Granite Cricket Bell has a classic clapper bell appearance and a simple, but effective design and mechanism for the majority of situations. Better yet, it features the most ideal two modes of sounding, single-strike mode and cowbell mode.
The Granite Cricket Bell features the most ideal two modes of sounding - single-strike mode and cowbell mode.
The single-strike mode is just excellent with its crystal-clear tone and impressively loud volume to make your presence known.
When pulling down the dome to cowbell mode, the motion of the bike activates the sound, and it really does a great job audibly communicating to other trail users.
- Two different modes for multi-purpose and a wide range of bikes.
- Characteristic “ding ding” sound and loud volume while triggering.
- Tighten down the only screw then you get on the go.
- Constructed from robust machined parts that exhibits promising durability
- Classic but modern bit of kit in a harmonious, balanced way
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device