WHEREVER THE TRAIL TAKES YOU
The Ventana‚Ñ¢ was born and bred to navigate the demands of all-mountain adventures and all-day trail riding, when comfort and confidence are essential on and off-the-bike. This shoe is built around a stout nylon shank proven on the DH World Cup circuit to power the pedals efficiently, and combined with an injected EVA cushioning midsole plus our exclusive Sensor¬Æ rubber outsole that inspires confidence when scrambling over rocks and logs. The fit is secure and supportive thanks to a BOA¬Æ micro-adjustable buckle and forefoot strap closure, while a reinforced heel and toe box offer protection from scrapes and impacts.
- One-piece Synchwire‚Ñ¢ upper design with PU bonded mesh
- Rubber reinforced heel and toe sections
- Boa¬Æ L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Velcro¬Æ forefoot strap
- Injected EVA cushioning midsole
- Sensor‚Ñ¢ rubber compound engineered for durability and grip
- Stainless steel hardware
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- 417 grams (size 42)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device