ALL TERRAIN STYLE WITH TENACIOUS GRIP
The women’s Tracker™ W fits the need for a cycling/e-bike friendly flat pedal shoe that’s light, comfortable and breathable enough for all-day adventures, yet doesn’t sacrifice grip or performance when you need it.
Built on our new last, placing the foot closer to the pedal and featuring a flat profile for optimal pedal contact, the Tracker has direct lineage to the performance of our more aggressive flat pedal models without any excess bulk.
The Tack™ Rubber outsole engages flat pedal pins with confidence and a duallayer EVA midsole provides comfort for off the bike hikes.
A single, tongue mounted BOA® L6 dial makes for quick on/off and micro adjustment for a supportive fit.
- Textile upper
- Thermo-bonded PU overlays
- BOA® L6 dial with stainless steel
- laces and injection molded
- lace guides
- Die-cut footbed
- Tack™ Rubber outsole
- Dual-layer EVA
- Gamma tread design optimized for
- pedal pins
- Flat pedal only / no cleat
- 303 grams (size 39)
- Women’s 36 – 43 whole sizes only
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device