An all-rounder in mountain biking terms, the Giro Privateer R MTB Shoes provides fantastic traction, strength, grip and power to the rider looking for a great shoe regardless of the situation they find themselves in.
With a durable, welded and stitched upper giving your foot a solid level of protection and providing the shoe with a hugely durable build quality, you can be sure to head to the trails without worry. A top rate breathable microfibre upper assuring you of a good level of ventilation and a close fit, you can be sure of a wrapped performance. A rubber toe cap and a moulded EVA footbed assuring you of a comfortable and secure fit, these shoes are sure to offer lasting performance and a neat comfort throughout your day by bike.
A co-moulded nylon and rubber high traction lugged outsole assuring you of a stiff basis for pushing down on your pedals whilst simultaneously ensuring top grip on even the slippiest of surfaces, walking needn't be an issue when covering tricky terrain or setting yourself up for the right run. With space and mounting options for steel toe spikes, getting a grip on the steepest of slopes needn't cause any issue.
Closed by means of two velcro straps over the lower course of the foot and a simple ratchet fitting over the top makes this shoe a simple and hugely strong choice, with an easily adjustable fit granting you much better usage out on the move.
- Durable welded and stitched upper
- High-quality, breathable microfibre
- Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure and N-2 strap (replaceable)
- Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
- Rubber toe cap
- Co-moulded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Claimed weight per shoe: 375 grams (size 42.5)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device