When you’re pushing yourself to the limit on the trail, you want a helmet that takes care of business, but gives you a cool head while you shred. The Dropframe Pro Helmet is a maximum coverage trail helmet that adds an extra level of ear protection. Designed with open-face ventilation, eight Big Bore vents and multiple exhausts, the air flows as freely as you do. The Dropframe Pro Helmet features a 360-degree fit system, an easily adjustable multi-position visor, and is equipped with a Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle, and an XT2® antimicrobial comfort liner.
- MIPS™ added protection system has been proven to reduce the rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area
- 8 Big Bore vents and 7 exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management
- The securely fixed visor is positioned to channel airflow into the Big Bore vents
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Removable antimicrobial and moisture wicking liner
- Includes additional pads for custom dialed fit