Choose to ride flat or clipped in. The new double shot is crankbrothers hybrid pedal designed half flat / half clip-in.
- Moulded traction pins and diamond plate area provide grip and support.
- Excellent mud-shedding: machined pedal body helps further prevent mud clogging.
- Fit adjustment: crankbrothers premium cleats can be adjusted for either 15° or 20° release angle. Zero-float cleats can be purchased separately (link to these).
- Internals run on igus LL-glide bearing which has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers and Enduro bearings. It performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails.
- Double seal system combines a double lip internal seal and a new external seal to keep water and debris from entering the pedal.
- Weight (per pair): 331g
- Spindle: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body: Composite
- Wings: Stamped steel
- Spring: 300 series stainless steel
- Inner bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Cleats: premium brass cleats included
- Pins: Moulded traction pins
- Release angle: 15° or 20°
- Warranty: 5 years