Permanent smart kinetic functionality
• 5 LED design (1 x 30, 4 x 5 Lm) with large 30 Lm main LED providing increased visibility from distance
• Permanent kinetic functionality across all modes – 50 Lm “burst” under braking / deceleration to alert other road users behind you
• Customise modes via the SYNC app
• Superior side-on visibility for added safety at junctions and crossroads
• USB rechargeable battery
Mode: Output, Runtime
Kinetic: 50 Lm burst in all modes
High: 40 Lm, 1.5 hrs
Low: 4 Lm, 15 hrs
Flashing: 30 Lm, 50 hrs
Group Ride: 40 Lm, 15 hrs (low pulse)
Rapid: 50 Lm, 20 hrs
Daytime HyperFlash: 50 / 50 Lm, 30 hrs
Charging Time: 2.5 hrs (USB 2.0)
Weight: 43g incl. band
GENUINE INNOVATION FROM THE MARKET LEADER - A SMARTER SOLUTION FOR ALL
CatEye SYNC is an easier, quicker and safer lighting solution for all types of cyclists, from commuters to enthusiast riders. CatEye SYNC offers:
• Multiple lights in SYNC
• Just one touch SYNCs all
• Smarter visibility, day or night
• All angles, covered
• Be seen all-round, year round
ROAD SAFETY RESEARCH
CatEye’s utilises data from the Institute for Traffic Accident Research and Data Analysis in Japan. This important data is relevant to all modern cities with commuting cyclists across the globe.
• 78% of all fatal accidents occur in the daytime.
• Crossing collisions are most frequent, but rear-end and left / right turn collisions are also common.
• 87% of human-factor accidents are caused by a delay in noticing the cyclist.
CatEye SYNC means:
• CatEye SYNC is an easier, quicker and safer lighting solution for many types of cyclists, from commuters to enthusiast riders.
• CatEye SYNC means easy on/off – all lights can be turned on/off through one switch on the front light. No separate remote required.
• CatEye SYNC makes you stand out – synchronise the flash timing of rear lights for improved visibility to other vehicles on the road, day or night.
• CatEye SYNC is compatible with Smartphones, using the CatEye SYNC app to set up and monitor up to 7 SYNC lights.
• Exclude modes you’re not going to use on the front SYNC Core light
• Synchronise the SYNC rear lights so that they flash in unison.
• Synchronise the SYNC rear lights to all activate in Kinetic mode.
• The CatEye SYNC app includes battery level information for all SYNC lights, all communicated through the SYNC Core front light switch.
• The SYNC Core monitors power levels and connectivity, eliminating any worries over whether your rear lights are still illuminated and synced while riding. No more checking behind you!
• The CatEye SYNC app’s “Find Me” mode identifies which rear lights need charging if you are using multiple numbers of the same rear light.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device