Easy to read, the sleekly designed cyclocomputer gives you the edge on your daily commute and beyond.
Wireless, weather-proof and easy to read, the sleekly designed Quick cyclocomputer with integrated out-front bracket measures your speed and distance giving you the edge on your daily commute and beyond.
Good Design Award 2018 and iF Design Award 2019 winner.
- Current / average / maximum speed
- Trip distance
- Total distance
- Moving time
- Analog wireless
- Easy to read inverted LCD
- Auto start / stop
- Menu screen to change setting
- Programmable odometer
- Battery indicator
- Sleek design with integrated out-front bracket (head unit is removable from the bracket)
Current speed: 0.0 (4.0) – 99.9 km/h / [0.0 (3.0) – 62.0 mph]
Total distance (Odometer): 0.0 – 9999.9 / 10000 – 99999 km [mile]
Trip distance: 0.00 – 999.99 km [mile]
Moving time: 0:00’00” – 9:59’59”
Average speed: 0.0 – 99.9 km/h / [0.0 – 62.0 mph]
Maximum speed: 0.0 (4.0) – 99.9 km/h / [0.0 (3.0) – 62.0 mph]
Wireless transmission: Speed [analog sensor]
Clock: 0:00'~23:59' [1:00'~12:59']
Pace arrow: Yes
Auto power saving: Yes
Auto start/stop: Yes
Odometer manual set: Yes
Tire size: 100mm~3999mm (default:2096mm)
Battery: Computer : CR1616 X1
Battery life: Computer (1hr use per day): approx 1 year
Sensor: approx 10,000 km [6,250 miles] in total distance
Dimension / Weight: 93.5 X 54 X 36mm / 24g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device