The new AMPP 800 helmet mount light is an excellent addition to your night-time off-road adventures. With 3 very bright constant settings, it’s easy to customise to your riding environment. The AMPP 800 is a compact light with excellent side visibility for maximum spread of light. A true performer, in every sense of the word.
- 800 Lumen maximum output
- Comes with helmet mount strap included in box
- Opticube lens technology for supreme light distribution
- Robust 6063 aluminium body with enhanced scratch resistance
- Helmet strap included
- 220% larger side lens for a significantly wider beam and enhanced side visibility
- Power button constant runtime indicator: Blue +50% / Yellow 50-30% / Red 30%-0%
- Double click to High mode, Single click returns to previous mode
- Light Mode Memory
- Can be used as front bar mount light with H-34 bracket (Available separately)
- Recharge time: 3-7hrs, up to 40% faster than the Volt 800
- Battery: Li-Ion 3.7v 2500mAh
- Waterproof rating: IPX4
- Weight: 136g, 5% lower than the Volt 800
MODE: OUTPUT, RUNTIME
- High: 800 Lm, 1.5hrs
- Medium: 400 Lm, 2hrs
- Low: 200 Lm, 4hrs
- Daytime HyperConstant: 200 Lm + 800 Lm, 4hrs
- Flashing: 200 Lm, 30hrs
- Helmet Light
- Designed for helmet use.
Our proprietary OptiCube™ lens technology maximizes brightness for greater visibility.
Provides visibility from the side to increase safety.
The innovative and versatile FlexTight™ bracket by Cateye can be quickly and securely fastened to virtually any handlebar or stem. Fully re-usable, the FlexTight™ bracket mounts easily without tools and can be finely adjusted and tightened by hand enabling numerous possible computer placement configurations.
USB rechargeable products recharge the batteries from any USB port.
Indicates a battery level.
Can be used in the daytime.
Can be used in rainy weather.