Filling the gap between the AMPP 800 and the Volt 1300, the AMPP 1100 uses a compact twin-LED design to powerfully light the way ahead, whatever the terrain throws at you.
- 1100 Lumen maximum output for 1.5 hours
- Twin Opticube lens technology for supreme light distribution
- Tough, scratch resistant ADC12 lens and LED front section, with a lightweight polycarbonate-encased rear battery section
- FlexTight bracket – suitable for bars up to 35mm diameter and selected aero bars
- 220% larger side lens for a significantly wider beam and enhanced side visibility
- Power button constant runtime indicator: Blue +50% / Yellow 50-30% / Red 30%-0%
- Wide connecting baseplate with push-button activation for greater stability and easy removal from the FlexTight bracket
- Double click to High mode, Single click returns to previous mode
- Light Mode Memory
- Recharge time: 3-5hrs, up to 55% faster than the Volt 1300
- Battery: Li-Ion 7.4v 2500mAh
- Waterproof rating: IPX4
- Weight: 200g, 20% lighter than the Volt 1300
Mode: Output, Runtime
- High: 1100 Lm, 1.5hrs
- Medium: 800 Lm, 2hrs
- Low: 400 Lm, 4.5hrs
- Daytime HyperConstant: 400 + 1100 Lm, 6.5hrs
- Flashing: 200 Lm, 50hrs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device