We’ve unleashed the legendary performance of SuperSix Evo to dominate the ‘cross course and fly over gravel tracks. Smoother, sleeker, and more capable than ever - dirt just got faster.
It's the fastest road bike to ever leave the pavement. SuperSix EVO CX takes the lead as our cyclocross weapon of choice and SuperSix EVO SE sits at the pointy end of our gravel range, built for chasing podiums.
Fast Just Got Dirty
It's our fastest ever mixed-surface bike with proven aerodynamic tube profiles to take you out of the tunnel and give you the edge on course - from the Flint Hills to Belgian mud.
Take the Holeshot
Fly off the startline with the snappy acceleration of ultra-short chainstays and tame the tech with the power steering of our legendary OutFront geometry.
Choose Your Tread
Power through the mud and glide over the rough stuff with confidence. SuperSix Evo CX and SE boast 13mm of clearance around a UCI-legal 33mm tire, or room for a 45 for those who go beyond the tape.
Confidence in Any Size
This geometry rewrote the rulebook for cyclocross handling and quickly found its place on the podium in gravel. We start with a slack head angle – 70 degrees (that’s mountain bike territory), and pair it with an extra-long fork offset to give you incredible stability, while reducing trail for agile, nimble handling. It's kind of a win-win, for people who like to win.
- Frame SuperSix EVO CX Carbon, internal cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142mm Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30-83 Ai, flat mount disc, integrated seatpost binder
- Fork SuperSix EVO CX Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/2", 55mm offset
- Rear Shock Null
- Rims DT Swiss CR-1600 SPLINE, 25h, tubeless ready
- Hubs (F) DT Swiss 350, straightpull, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) DT Swiss 350 with Ratchet System 18, straightpull, 12x142mm Ai centerlock
- Spokes DT Swiss Aero Comp straightpull (Ai Offset Dish - Rear)
- Tires Vittoria Terreno Dry TNT, 700 x 40c, tubeless ready
- Pedals Not included
- Crank SRAM Rival DUB X-Range, 46/33
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB PF30A Road 83mm, Cannondale Ai
- Chain SRAM Rival 12-speed
- Rear Cogs SRAM Rival XG-1250, 12-speed 10-36
- Front Derailleur SRAM Rival eTap AXS, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Shifters SRAM Rival eTap AXS HRD
- Handlebar Cannondale 2, 6061 alloy, Compact
- Grips Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"
- Brakes SRAM Rival hydraulic disc, 160/160mm Paceline rotors
- Brake Levers SRAM Rival eTap AXS HRD
- E-Bike Display Null
- E-Bike Battery Null
- E-Bike Charger Null
- E-Bike Drive Unit Null
- Saddle Prologo Dimension AGX, TiRox
- Seatpost HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset (46cm), 15mm offset (51-58cm)
- Speeds 22
- Extras Null
- Sizes Available 46, 51, 54, 56, 58
- Chain Device Null
- Connectivity Null
- Consumer Name 1 SuperSix EVO
- Consumer Name 2 SE
- Electric No
- Fork Travel Null
- Frame Travel Null
- Front Tire Size 40
- Material Carbon
- Tire Size 40
- Wheel Size 700c
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device