Descend into Greatness
It’s a hell of a climber but come on. Jekyll was born for the downs. Every part of it crafted for the sweet embrace of speed, every element designed to help you wring a bit more of velocity’s nectar from those steep, chunky, high pucker lines you love.
- Best. Suspension. Ever.: 4-bar meets high pivot meets idler pulley meets size-specific kinematics. For real. If you’re not up for suspension buzzword bingo, just know that it grips, floats, and pedals like nothing else. It’s always up for getting down.
- The Gravity Cavity: The shock tucks cleanly into the twin spar downtube, keeping the bike's center of gravity as low as possible. Wicked stability, instant line changes and one-of-a-kind looks.
- Built for You: Well, not you specifically. But someone just like you. With our Proportional Response design, everything - from the suspension layout to the geometry, even the length of the chainstays - is completely customized by size, for performance built just for you.
- Suspension Like No Other: High main pivot gives it a bump-swallowing rearward axle path. The Guidler pulley kills the pedal kickback of high pivot systems. The 4-bar linkage keeps braking smooth, traction high and pedaling crisp.
- Guidler: Idler pulley + chainguide = Guidler. Clever, right? Idler eliminates feedback from the high pivot swingarm, keeping your pedal stroke smooth, even when the terrain isn't. The guide, well, it guides.
- Suspension Built for You: A rider's center of gravity drives how the suspension performs, yet most bikes use the exact same layout for all sizes. Proportional Response Suspension alters the design by size for truly next-level performance.
- Proportional Response Geometry: Long, slack and low – and fully size-specific. As the front of the bike gets longer with each size, the chain stay length increases proportionally, keeping the rider centered between the wheels for true “made for you” handling.
- Guardhouse: Downtube protector keeps your frame safe from roost and strikes, while letting water and debris pass through.
- The Ai Advantage: Our Ai Offset Drivetrain delivers more tire and mud clearance in the swingarm, and more even spoke angles for a stiffer, stronger rear wheel.
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Deore BSA 73
- Chain: Shimano Deore 6100, 12-speed
- Crank: Shimano Deore 6120, 30T, 55mm CL
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6100
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Fork: RockShox Zeb Select, 170mm, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Frame: All-New, 165mm travel, Carbon, Proportional Response Tuned, Guidler idler pulley/chainguide, BSA 73, ISCG05, tapered head tube, Ai Offset
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPX2 Performance EVOL, 205x65 Metric Trunnion, Air, 3-Pos adj.
- Front Tire: Maxxis Assegai, 29 x 2.5", Dual compound, EXO+ puncture protection, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano MT410 12x148mm thru-axle
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 29 x 2.4", EXO+, tubeless ready
- Rims: WTB STX i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tire Size: 2.5
- Tires: (F) Maxxis Assegai, 29 x 2.5", Dual compound, EXO+ puncture protection, tubeless ready, (R) Maxxis Minion DHR II, 29 x 2.4", EXO+, tubeless ready
- Wheel Size: 29
- Brake Levers: Shimano M6120 hydraulic disc
- Brakes: Shimano M6120 hydraulic disc, 203/203mm RT64 rotors
- Grips: Fabric Funguy
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 30mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 780mm
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 130mm (S), 150mm (M - XL)
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0°
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device