THE IDEAL MTB CYCLING PANT TO KEEP YOU WARM AND DRY ON WINTRY ADVENTURES
The Altura Ridge Polartec™ Women's Thermal MTB Cycling Pant offers an extra level of warmth for deep winter riding and snowy adventures. Polartec™ Powergrid™ technical fleece lines the upper leg to keep warmth in whilst the waterproof softshell fabric and taped seams will keep the rain and snow out. Water resistant zips on the pockets will help to protect your belongings and there are also water-resistant zips on the legs which can be opened to provide ventilation when the temperature rises. Not only will this pant keep you warm and dry but they are also comfy and easy to move in, with elasticated stretch waist band and tapered leg with stretch cuff.
Although this product is waterproof, pockets and zips can never be 100% watertight due to construction requirements so we recommend securing valuables and electronic items in a watertight dry bag or internal pocket where possible.
- Polartec™ Powergrid™ technical fleece inner upper leg
- Waterproof softshell fabric with taped seams
- DWR coating to repel water
- Water resistant zip pockets
- Water resistant zips provide adjustable ventilation on leg
- Elasticated waist band for comfort in movement
- Tapered leg with stretch cuff
Main 1 - 100% Polyester
Main 2 - 100% Polyester
Main 3 - 97% Polyester 3% Elastane