- Our all-terrain E-bike, the Arcus 2 is built for comfort in town and country.
- The Sportdrive MD250S motor offers 250 watts of pedal assist and up to 90nm of torque, making climbs a breeze. A range of up to 55km is perfect for local trips and longer weekend rides.
- A suspension fork with 63mm of travel is paired with wide 45mm tyres to provide comfort over rough roads, and the capability to head off the beaten track on towpaths and gravel tracks.
- Finished off with full length mudguards, pannier rack and lights the Arcus 2 is a true modern utility bike.
Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic Brakes
Shimano BR-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano CS-HG200-9 11-36T
Sportdrive 42T / 170 mm
ZOOM 188D LO 63 mm Travel
FSA HS NO.10 1-1/8 inch
Shimano HB-M4050 / FH-M4050
Shimano Altus RD-M2000
Alloy 27.2 x 350 mm
Shimano Altus SL-M2000 9 Speed
Steel 14 g
Alloy 65 mm +9deg
WTB Riddler 700 x 45c Reflex
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device