- The Ridgeback Arcus 1 is an affordable and rugged E-bike, built for a comfortable ride on road and gravel.
- The Sportdrive M155 motor offers 250 watts of pedal assist and up to 40nm of torque, all the way up to 25km/h making climbs disappear and maintaining momentum on flatter roads.
- A suspension fork with 63mm of travel is paired with wide 45mm tyres to provide comfort over rough roads, and the capability to head off the beaten track on towpaths and gravel tracks.
- Hydraulic disc brakes keep everything under control in this great value package.
Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic Brakes
Shimano BR-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano CS-HG31-8 11-34T
Sportdrive 42T / 170 mm
ZOOM CH187 63 mm Travel
FSA HS NO.10 1-1/8 inch
KT-TD8F / Sportdrive M155
Shimano Acera RD-M360
Alloy 27.2 x 350 mm
Shimano Acera SL-M310 8 Speed
Steel 14 g
Alloy 65 mm +9deg
WTB Riddler 700 x 45c Reflex
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device