Synthesis level 11 enduro wheelset with 29" front wheel and 27.5" rear wheel.
- Mountain bike's first tuned carbon wheel system for enduro riding and racing.
- Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
- Engagement: 0.52º quiet engagement / six pawls
- ETRTO: 585mm (27.5), 622mm (29)
- Hub: Industry Nine Hydra
- Inner Rim Width: Front 31.5mm, Rear 29.5mm
- Outer Rim Width: Front 37.5mm, Rear 36.5mm
- Rim Height 18mm
- Spoke Count: Front 28, Rear 32
- Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray (front), CX-Sprint (Rear)
- Warranty: Lifetime (rim only)
- Weight: 1760g per set (27.5), 1825g per set (29)