The Shimano AM7 Spd Mountain bike shoes are a Versatile downhill/enduro SPD shoe with exceptional pedalling performance. The AM7 Shoes feature a grippy rubber sole to add additional grip on trail style clipless pedals, a neoprene ankle sock to keep debris out of the shoe and a reliable lace and velcro closure system.These are the same shoes chosen by top riders like Brooke MacDonald, Martin Maes and Wyn Masters and hit a great balance for sole stiffness and pedal feel.
- Original Shimano rubber compound and pattern maximizes grip and durability
- Mesh and TPU upper absorbs less water and dries quickly
- Robust toe cap for additional toe protection
- Rubble cuff to keep the grit and grime out of your shoes
- Pedal channel for a stable shoe to pedal platform when not clipped in
- Weight: 405g (size 42)