NUKEPROOF NEUTRON EVO (ELECTRON EVO) FLAT PEDALS
With a fully revised design over the previous model, Nukeproof has taken its Proton flat MTB pedal design and enhanced it further for the Neutron EVO, to give you even better performance. Now bringing you even better comfort and grip, this trail ready pedal has an updated pin layout to help your foot feel more "planted" and knurled traction patches above the axle body for improved overall traction.
LIGHT AND TOUGH FLAT PEDALS
These Nukeproof Neutron EVO (Electron EVO) Flat Pedals are lightweight with a nylon-reinforced composite body and sealed cartridge bearings. Super-tough, smooth-spinning and rock-solid underfoot, the Nukeproof Neutron Evo pedals have been designed to offer a lightweight platform that isn‚Äö√Ñ√¥t going to break the bank. The Neutron Evo pedals tip the scales at just 354g for the pair.
DURABLE AND GRIPPY
Built using a nylon-reinforced composite material, the Neutron Evo uses sealed cartridge bearings to help spread the stress load from heavy impacts, while rubber lip seals between the axle end and pedal body reduce the ingress of water and dirt. Seven replaceable and adjustable alloy pins per side allow you to customise the level of grip to meet your own requirements. There are also three moulded pins on each side of the pedal for added grip.
This pedal is fully serviceable. It can be stripped and rebuilt using the guide¬¨‚Ä†here
Click here¬¨‚Ä†for a¬¨‚Ä†Step by Step Installation Guide
- Nylon-reinforced composite body
- 7 replaceable & adjustable pins and 3 moulded pins per side
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- 2 x high quality DU bushings & 4 x sealed cartridge bearings (Per Pair)
- Body:¬¨‚Ä†Nylon-reinforced composite
- Dimensions:¬¨‚Ä†98mm (w) x 95mm x 17mm
- Weight (per pair):¬¨‚Ä†354g
- Built for:¬¨‚Ä†AM/XC/DH/FR
- Spares available:
- Neutron Evo Pedal Alloy End Caps
- Neutron Evo Pedal Replacement Pins
- Pedal Bearing Kit
- Pedal Bushing
- Rubber Cap
- Weight:¬¨‚Ä†348g (pair)