A hooded, pack-down wind-protective jacket made for cool starts and late finishes, built with a relaxed fit for layering and on-bike storage straps.
The Northwoods Windshell is one of those pieces that quickly hits high rotation in your kit drawer: a flyweight, breathable wind jacket that excels on done-in-a-day and week-long adventures, when chill and damp conditions have you reaching for a reliable, easy-pack outer layer.
Trimmed with a low profile hood and hem drawcords, Northwoods sports a dropped tail for excellent coverage on the bike, and a relaxed fit that looks right at home at the mid-ride stop.
- 100% Nylon
- #3 vislon zip
- Men’s: 112g
- Low profile hood with draw cords for fit adjustment
- Brushed tricot hood brim and chin guard
- Zippered Side Pocket
- Y-fold elastic cuff
- Reflective Details
- Machine Wash Warm
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device