- Our pro athletes needed a mid-spike tire that could handle dry, loose, blown-out corners as well as a bit of mud. The Shorty is that tire. A high-volume casing makes the Shorty a more versatile option than a dedicated mud spike like our Wet Scream. Large, tall and slightly staggered side knobs penetrate loose soil to provide predictable, stable cornering at warp speeds. The Shorty is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
- A versatile mid-spike for deep loam or loose powder
- Best for Loose/Hard, Medium, Loose, Wet
- Cornering Control 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency 1 2 3 4
- Compound: Super Tacky Compound Technology
- Breaker: Downhill Casing / Butyl Insert
- Max PSI: 60
- Bead Type: Wire
- TPI: 60
- Weight: 1215g
- Super Tacky
A special low-rebound, high-traction compound used in select mountain tyres
An extra piece of butyl rubber that extends from the bead of a downhill tire up into the sidewall. The butyl insert helps prevent pinch flats, protects the rim from hard hits and adds sidewall stability
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device