- The Padrone is designed with Dual Compound Technology for enhanced wear life and improved cornering control. The tubeless road tire also uses our proprietary Silkworm material for puncture protection, along with a high-strength carbon fibre bead. Maxxis' tubeless technology allows the Padrone to easily conform to the road surface, resulting in the highest ride quality
- Our do-it-all road tubeless
- Compound: Dual Compound Technology
- Puncture Protection Level: 1 2 3 4
- Breaker: SilkShield Puncture Protection
- Max PSI: 125
- Bead Type: Folding
- Tubeless Ready
- Weight: 250g
- Dual Compound
Two compounds used within the tread of select tyres to offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip
SilkShield offers protection from bead to bead whereas Silkworm is found under the tread only. SilkShield provides an additional level of protection for sidewalls as well as under the tread
Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Liquid sealants should only be used in the following types of tyres: Tubeless Road, Tubular, and Tubeless Ready. The use of liquid sealants in any other Maxxs tyre will void the warranty
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device