- It almost feels like cheating: The foldable bead and lightweight materials allow tricks to flow so much easier ‚Äî without the extra weight to throw around. High pressure and dual compound tread make landings stick at any angle. Maxxis used these technologies and more to produce the Grifter; simply the best freestyle tyre ever
- Put simply the Grifter is the best freestyle tyre ever
- Terrain Guide Dirt, Street, Park, Flat
- Compound: Dual Compound Technology
- Breaker: SilkShield Puncture Protection
- Max PSI: 60
- Bead Type: Folding
- TPI: 120
- Weight: 550g
- Dual Compound
Two compounds used within the tread of select tires to offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip
SilkShield offers protection from bead to bead whereas Silkworm is found under the tread only. SilkShield provides an additional level of protection for sidewalls as well as under the tread
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device