- Take flight with the Griffin. Originally designed as a fast-rolling bike park tire, the Griffin is available in our race winning Downhill casing. Tightly spaced and heavily ramped knobs allow this tire to quickly get up to speed, while standard knob height allows the tire to dig through powdery climbs and provide ample braking if you come in hot on a blind switchback. With this much speed on tap, you have no choice but to take flight with the Griffin
- Take flight with the Griffin
- Best for Hard, Loose/Hard, Medium
- Cornering Control 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency 1 2 3 4
- Compound: MaxxGrip Compound Technology
- Breaker: Downhill Casing / Butyl Insert
- Max PSI: 60
- Bead Type: Wire
- TPI: 60
- 3C MaxxGrip
3C MaxxGrip uses the softest rubber compounds to offer the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications
An extra piece of butyl rubber that extends from the bead of a downhill tire up into the sidewall. The butyl insert helps prevent pinch flats, protects the rim from hard hits and adds sidewall stability
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device